Company: Interac Corp.
Salary: Not provided
Location: Toronto, Canada
You will be building web applications and portals with a medium size team working on mission-critical applications. You are passionate about building new features, enhancing existing products, and learning new technologies & frameworks in web development.
You will be responsible for coding, participating in code review and unit testing medium to enterprise-level web applications. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will closely work with both front-end and back-end developers to build all client-side logic and interfaces. You will also be building client-side code to interface with server applications using APIs.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing web applications and portals for both desktop and mobile browsers
- Brainstorming web page ideas with other developers and cross-functional team using wireframing tools.
- Experience with tools like SASS or LESS, Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize, React, NodeJS is an advantage.
- Experience with Angular and tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp is an advantage.
- Good understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git.
- Grasping the business requirements and UI designs.
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be eligible to work for Interac Corp. in Canada in a Full Time Capacity
- 3+ years working in front-end web development
- Excellent in learning new frameworks and technologies and able to apply them appropriately
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Good understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM & CQRS
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git.
- Good problem solving and ability to work independently
- You have DevOps Experience in Open-Source tooling required (JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in Java platform, Angular framework is an advantage
- You have good understanding of network protocols/concepts
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.