Salary: Not provided
Location: null, Canada
Thousands of companies build better software products with the help of Canny’s customer feedback platform. As a Software Engineer at Canny, you will play a central role in shaping our product's future, building new features, and refining our platform to offer an unparalleled user experience.
- Fully remote with no office
- 17 people, spread across 4 countries (US, Canada, Italy, Turkey)
- Bootstrapped (no outside funding) and profitable
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to develop and implement new features that address user needs.
- Optimize and refine existing code to improve performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve software defects to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Participate in code reviews, fostering a culture of quality and collaborative learning.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and technologies to maintain Canny’s edge in the market.
- Contribute to technical documentation, ensuring ease of use and understanding for future reference.
- Our stack - TypeScript, ReactJS, Node.js, MongoDB
- Cloud services - AWS, GitHub, CircleCI, MongoDB Atlas, Mailgun
- Slack - team and some customer communication
- Canny - tracking user feedback 🙂
- Missive - email collaboration
- ClickUp - project management
- 3-5 years of professional development experience, ideally within the SaaS sector.
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, and system design.
- Demonstrated ability to translate product requirements into functional and efficient code.
- Priority Setting: The knack for managing multiple tasks, discerning high-impact projects, and delivering on time.
- Experience working both autonomously and collaboratively within a team, preferably in a remote setting.
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.