Salary: Not provided
Location: null, United States
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Apply industry best practices and cutting-edge techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain sophisticated web applications based on business requirements.
- Enhance and support our world-class e-commerce and mobile sites, along with sales, intranet and internal web applications.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to ensure process consistency and timely completion of deliverables.
- Conduct design and code reviews to help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- 2+ years of web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Proficiency in writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience in writing automated unit tests to ensure high-quality code.
- Familiarity with Java, Agile methodology, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a plus.
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.