Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Salary: Not provided
Location: null, Canada
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with experiences in all aspects of frontend development, to join the Autodesk Fusion Data and Process Management (DPM) engineering team.
As part of the team, you will play a key role in designing and building exceptional front-end solutions for our existing and future customers, as well as frameworks and tools for internal development teams. You will work within an inclusive culture that offers great benefits packages, benefits, exciting career growth opportunities with work- life-balance.
- Work closely with Product Mana, Product Owner, Frontend Architects, UX architects, QA, and other stakeholders to translate business needs, system architecture and product requirements into high quality software components
- Contribute to technical discussions and critical decision making across internal and external organizations and virtual teams, provide input to architecture decisions
- Ensure the project implementations follow the architecture design, achieve the desired quality attributes, such as performance, security, scalability, and accessibility
- Help the team for code review process to make it productive
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on front-end developer
- Proven frontend development record of commercial Enterprise SaaS applications
- Broad knowledge of frontend development such as React, Angular, Vue, Redux, State Management or equivalent technologies
- Able to write clean, efficient code, and debug any issues that may arise.
- Hands on understanding of latest paradigms in Frontend Development such as Pub-Sub Pattern, State Management, Service Workers, Web Components, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic Injection, Bundle Optimization, Reactive Design, Microfrontends, Module Federation
- Experience building progressive and hybrid applications
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.