Senior Front End Software Engineer
Salary: Not provided
Location: null, Canada
Mosey makes employment compliance a breeze so fast-growing companies can hire and operate anywhere—without the administrative burden.
What's so hard about hiring people in multiple locations anyway?
Each country, state, and municipality has its own employment requirements that need to be maintained on an ongoing basis. Those requirements span HR, tax, accounting, and legal which is complicated and requires deep expertise. As a result, keeping up with the differences and the sheer volume of obligations makes hiring people in many locations expensive and painful.
What you'll do
- Build tools and automation that helps users manage employment compliance
- Building UI/UX that help users solve their compliance problems
- Design, implement and iterate new features from scratch
- Help synthesize user feedback and use it to inform future development
- Lay the groundwork for future engineering and product development
- Set up initial infrastructure and continuous integration workflows
- Work closely with the founder and founding team to build prototypes and MVPs
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Strong collaboration skills and excellent communication (written and verbal)
- A combination of technical ability and a deep understanding of what makes a great product
- Ability to solve novel problems and think critically about the best solutions
- You want your work to have a positive impact and create economic opportunity
- You have experience working at a startup or led a new project from scratch
- You are excited about the opportunity to learn new things and go beyond engineering
- You embody urgency and focus, but also have an exacting standard of quality
- You like to build systems and processes from the ground up
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.