Upshot is the preeminent company providing appraisal services for NFTs and unique digital assets. Leveraging cutting-edge machine learning models, Upshot produces accurate, real-time appraisals for almost any NFT. Our products create a broad new frontier for NFT markets, enabling an entirely new class of financial primitives.
We are a team of crypto-natives and ML experts, with deep experience working on some of the leading projects in Web3, and backed by the foremost funds and angels in crypto. At Upshot, we are committed to nurturing top talent looking to make an impact at the forefront of this new frontier.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer in the AMEA* region to join our growing team. Alongside a team of other talented engineers, you will play a leading role in ensuring our APIs, analytics platform, and other apps are always up and running and are operating efficiently.
- Ensure our apps are running as smoothly as possible with zero downtime
- Help craft highly-scalable architectures for a high-volume analytics platform
- Leverage your knowledge of 3rd party services to aid in development of some of our more demanding requirements (e.g. search, messaging systems)
- Aid in software engineering responsibilities (mostly Typescript, some Python)
- 5+ years as DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer in a high-volume production setting
- Prior software engineering experience
- Proficient in Python, SQL, bash and related tooling
- Prior experience with AWS, Kafka, and event-driven architectures
- Prior experience with Postgres or similar databases
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, constantly shifting environment
- Located in any AMEA Location Only
Nice to have
- Proficient in Typescript
- Knowledgeable in the Web3 Crypto/NFT/DeFi space with a solid grasp of recent global trends and use cases
Upshot is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.