Full Stack Developer
Company: Morgan Stanley
Salary: Not provided
Location: New York, United States
We are looking for OO Developers to help us build a fast, reliable, secure, and resilient enterprise platform on a global scale. We are passionate about improving and learning every day through collaboration, hackathons, learning hours and mentorship. We aim to build commercial products that people use - technology is just a means to an end. We are devoted to creating a rewarding and meaningful career for our employees.
It doesn't matter what the tech stack is although we are a Java shop. Either you know it, or you can pick it up. Code and technology are what we use to solve problems, not the whole of our job.
- Be customer focused - learn about the business and help bring value to our customers
- Design, implement, and test new functionality
- Be a part of a small team, consisting of 3 developers, a QA specialist and shared resources like PMs and a Manager
- Follow Agile development methodologies
- Work closely with QA - we find and fix our own bugs
- Work with Product Management and UX to deliver material value to our clients
- Do full stack development from the DB to the UI
- Use your experience to help the whole team get better
- Java Backend
- Spring Boot Services
- Oracle SQL Database
- React, GWT, jQuery, Spring, TypeScript
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 5 years+ of Object Oriented (Java, C#, C++, .Net), Oracle - DB2 post-academic work experience
- Problem solving mindset
- Creativity (think out of the box)
- Interest in fintech and software technology in general
- Come from any industry to bring in different ideas to solve business problems
- Ability to collaborate and work as a cohesive team to create something amazing!
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.