Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not provided
Location: California, United States
MaintainX offers a range of advanced features designed to free industrial and front-line workers from paperweights with digital tools that simplify work processes and boost productivity. The software helps workers track reactive and preventive maintenance as well as monitor daily activities, such as safety inspections, quality inspections and checklists, all using a digital verification track. We contribute to improving operational efficiency for more than 7,000 companies, including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald's.
We raised US$54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B financing round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures with a contribution from the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
We want MaintainX to be the ultimate work execution platform for manufacturers, in the areas of maintenance, operations and safety. As part of this effort, we have several product pillars.
The collaboration product pillar is focussed on collaboration within a team or at the level of an individual location. This team thinks about how users collaborate and how this can improve the day-to-day execution of work. Some of the upcoming projects on which this team focusses concern the creation of features that allow front-line workers to communicate and convey information within their team, as well as the creation of predictive models that will help increase efficiency.
- Our growth product pillar is the team that is involved in a user's first experiences on the MaintainX platform. It is a high-velocity, data-driven team that focusses on building experiences for these new users.
- Our enterprise product pillar focusses on features that are directly related to the expansion of our product for enterprise customers who have more specific needs such as multi-site deployment and collaboration between multiple factories and locations.
- Our Scale (Devops & Tooling) pillar focusses on the ability of our product to evolve, both in terms of infrastructure for our customers and at the technical level to allow an ever-growing technical team to flourish.
- You will be part of a team of highly motivated and talented software engineers, dedicated to the construction, improvement and maintenance of the MaintainX product. Our team really cares and has the passion to succeed. You will work with state-of-the-art technology, using software best practises, producing software versions for external customers.
What you will do:
- In collaboration with our development team, help develop new features and testing procedures for our product and platforms
- Planning, brainstorming and discussions on code design with the team.
- Web development
- Maintenance and redesign of the existing code
- Search for new technologies
- Improved workflow, automation and unit testing
- You are currently in the final year of a bachelor's degree in computer science or in a related field at an accredited school in Montreal.
- Bonus if you have knowledge through our stack (TypeScript, React, React Native, Node.js, MySQL and GraphQL) - Web & Mobile.
- You are open-minded, with good analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills.
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.