Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not provided
Location: Barcelona, Spain
One of the companies we work with is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team.
Requires going to the office at least 2 days a week.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer
He will be a full stack programmer analyst, he will be in charge of defining, designing and developing Logisfashion's own software, as well as Integrations with third-party systems.
What you'll do
- Program and develop applications for the company.
- Actively participate in integrations with third-party platforms (suppliers, transportation, etc.).
- Participate in the methodology of the development team for the execution and monitoring of projects.
- Participate in the daily meetings of the development team to monitor progress.
- Participate together with the rest of the team in the definition, design and development of the software.
- Provide technical support to activities in the logical, physical, coding, testing and implementation phases.
- Perform proofs of concept of technological solutions and development frameworks.
- Collaborate in the choice of optimal technologies for each project or product.
- Investigation and resolution of incidents and possible bugs during the different phases of development.
- 3 years performing similar tasks, with experience researching at a low level (code sources, going through established environments and systems and the configuration of these).
- Experience in software development with agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- FP Higher Technical Degree of Web Application Development or higher. Demonstrable experience in assimilable tasks and functions will be considered acceptable as training.
- Frontend: Angular, typescript, html, CSS, SASS, flex
- Backend: . Net, C#, EntityFramework, unit tests, integration tests, authentication and resource authorisation.
- Cloud: Know in detail the resources and infrastructure of Azure. AppService, AzureServicesBus, AzureFunctions, AzureKeyVault, AzureStorage, ApiManagment, Docker, LogicApps...
- Architectures: DDD, Microservices
Database: SQL, CosmosDB
- Others: CQRS, development patterns, SOLID principles, continuous CI/CD integration with Azure DevOps (infrastructure definition with yaml files, Azure pipelines...).
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.