Front End Developer
Salary: Not provided
Location: null, United States
STRATACACHE delivers in-store retail experience transformation and exceptional customer journeys through a wide array of marketing technology. Our solutions enable retailers to learn deeply about their customers’ shopping preferences and behaviors, delivering targeted promotional or task-based messaging on any digital display. With 3.3 million+ software activations globally, we power the biggest digital networks for the world’s largest brands. Across the STRATACACHE family of complementary Marketing Technology solution companies, we have the technology, expertise, and track record to bring retail innovation that delivers results. Learn more about the STRATACACHE family at www.stratacache.com or on Social Media at LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook!
We are looking for a passionate Front-End Developer to join our dynamic team. This individual will participate in the design, implementation and tests of our Constellation Manager product as well as contributing to other Web-based interfaces.
- Control and apply the various programming languages used, to know and use the existing software code as well as to implement programs or to modify them by using the available tools
- See to the preparation of documents in relation to implementing programs and modules
- Prepare the documentation concerning the operation and to collaborate in implementing recommendations
- Assume the responsibility of UI design
- Work on new production projects and prepare the instructions intended for the operating service
- Carry out the statements of requirements as to the modifications of the ActiVia software
- Assume the responsibility for the tests
- Prepare architectural documentation for internal reference, the product’s limitations, and the technical reference manual
- Participate in production, support, and validation activities
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years or more of relevant experience required
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience working with Docker
- Good communication skills in English; proficiency in French is a strong asset.
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.