Front End Developer
Salary: Not provided
Location: null, Canada
What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with MNP Digital as a Front-End Developer, Digital Solutions. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers has expertise and delivery depth across customer platforms, applied data & analytics, applications & cloud and business platforms solutions. Regardless of the underpinning technology, our team members understand clients’ unique needs and embrace the possibilities that technology brings to an evolving business landscape. Customer preferences are evolving at a rapid pace. As a trusted advisor you will design to meet those needs, engage customers in expected as well as new ways, gather, secure and organize meaningful insights, translating them into meaningful action, an incredible client experience, improved sustainability and optimized performance while reducing costs and enhancing growth
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
MNP Digital offers candidates flexibility to be based from any MNP location in Canada.
- Provide quality technical consulting services on a variety of client engagements while keeping within the project scope and ensuring client deliverables are on time
- Be a creative problem solver who can plan, take ownership and deliver solutions independently and as part of a team
- Develop user requirements and detailed design documents
- Assist in estimating effort to complete project tasks
- Assist in testing software for quality
- Assist in implementing software products for MNP clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop your technology consulting knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related education and/or experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing frontend frameworks such as Angular, Vue.Js, Webpack, and/or the React ecosystem (React, Redux, Thunk, Saga).
- Experience with Unit Testing libraries (Cypress, Jest, Karma, Jasmine).
- Knowledge of modern styling tools – SASS/SCSS, Grid Layout, Bootstrap etc.
- Exceptional eye for details, able to transform high fidelity prototypes into pixel-perfect UIs.
- Experience with tools such as TFS, Git clients (for source control)
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or other IDEs for .NET and Java
- Experience with Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Experience with web development or web services
- Experience developing with responsive design in mind
- Experience developing and testing across multiple devices and browsers
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to gather and define user and system requirements
- Experience and understanding of web/application security and the importance of data privacy
- Eligible to obtain security clearance and a background check
- Experience writing unit tests and using automated test tools are considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Accessibility * Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 AA) is an asset
- Ability to produce technical documentation is considered an asset
- Agile or Scrum approaches would be an asset
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.