Front End Developer
Salary: Not provided
Location: null, United States
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Paragraph about the team/product this person will be working with/on.
The Cloud Security Posture team is responsible for helping users protect their cloud-native environments using policy management and cloud security enforcement. As a Principal Frontend Engineer at Elastic on the Cloud Security Posture team, you will collaborate closely with our Design and Engineering teams to bridge the gap between visual design and implementation, by building and maintaining the cloud security solution on Kibana.
- You’ll contribute frontend code to Cloud Security in Kibana, a free and open frontend application that sits on top of the Elastic Stack, providing users with capabilities to protect their cloud-native environments using policy management and cloud security enforcement.
- You’ll lead best practices on the frontend, contributing to both a reliable foundation and an engaging user experience
- You’ll drive product focused engineering efforts to invent and ship valuable and meaningful features to an excited market.
- You’ll engage with and lead capable engineers, designers, and many other stakeholders, as we work together to invent and build whimsical and valuable interfaces. We practice teamwork!
- An interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows and philosophies that can help you grow. You can function well in an environment that drives towards change.
- You are a warm and inspiring figure who can help develop engineers and rally people around meaningful projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to work in a distributed team throughout the world.
Get TypeScript jobs in your inbox
Copyright © ReadingWaters 2023.